3.18.2011

BFF's

This is Camryn, Morgan's BFF from school. Yesterday they had their first out of school play-date. Camryn came over and spent the day with us. I thought I would try to take the girls out to this park where I loved all the big trees. On the way there it was cloudy and seemed to have a little breeze, but still middle of the day. Once I got there, I quickly realized it may not have been a good idea after all. The park was packed with kids on field trips. The sun was too harsh, making for bad shadows all around. And it was HOT. A little too hot for two two-year-olds in tutu's, leggings and rain boots. Not to mention trying to keep two toddlers in the same place, looking at the camera at the same time and smiling on top of it all. I quickly shot a few and left, leaving there feeling that was such a waste of time for all of us. We were now hot, thirsty, hungry and tired. So I took the girl back home, made them lunch, hydrated them and put them down for a much needed nap.

Once I began to edit the images, I was learning new exciting things in my editing program by mistake. By the time I was done, I was in love with the images I shot. Here are just a few of my favorites.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: